Wanted – Trauma Risk Management Trainers
What do I need to be a Trauma Risk Management trainer?
Firstly you must:
- Hold a recognised training qualification
- Be a qualified Mental Health First Aid instructor
- Have a good understanding of Trauma Risk Management – TRiM
Next – the ideal background for a TRiM trainer:
This will be in the:
- Emergency Services, or
- The National Health Service
What about training, travel, and salary?
- You need to be confident with online meeting technology for virtual training from home.
- When life returns to normal, and face to face training can begin, you should be prepared to travel within the UK. This means being away from home for several days at a time.
- We pay a generous daily rate, and cover all expenses.
We will invest in upskilling the right applicants in TRiM if needed, after a preliminary period.
Finally – please look through our website to get an idea of our work.
If you think this sounds like you, please send a CV with the subject line ‘Wanted – TRiM trainers‘ asap to firstname.lastname@example.org