Open Domestic Abuse Awareness Course
Course Capacity: 16
Domestic Abuse Course content
Colleagues and managers are often the only people outside the home that survivors talk to. They are uniquely placed to help spot signs of abuse.
Our trainers will guide you through this challenging subject.
- Improve awareness and confidence around issues and the impact of domestic abuse and the workplace.
- Understanding the issues; The Business Case.
- Gain a fuller understanding of the employer’s legal and statutory obligations in relation to creating safe and healthy workplaces.
- Introduce the Domestic Abuse Bill 2020 and the Domestic Abuse Act 2021/22.
- Learn the government’s commitment to tackling the issue.
- Improve support to staff, colleagues, and oneself.
- Identify how to implement the Four R’s Approach – Recognise, Respond, Refer, Record.