We specialise in Trauma Risk Management – TRiM – to help you better support colleagues after traumatic events. Our mental health awareness courses improve your knowledge and confidence.
We work with many government departments, HM Prison Service, the NHS, emergency services, the construction industry, corporates, charities and small businesses.
Whatever your needs, we’ll bring our accredited training to you.
Trauma Risk Management - TRiM
TRiM is a peer delivered system of risk assessment and ongoing support designed specifically to assist in the management of traumatic events.
- Trauma Risk Management Practitioner Course
- Trauma Risk Management Managers Course
- Trauma Risk Management Refresher Course
- Understanding Trauma
Mental Health Awareness
Get an in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing, and practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Mental Health for Managers
- Safeguarding Employees After Incidents – SEAI
- Mental Health First Aid
Personal resilience is about the way we manage stress and the challenges that life throws at us, its about being able to make positive adjustments in the face of adversity and learning how to cope.
- Personal Resilience Training
- Peer Support Practitioner
- Suicide Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness
- Understanding UK Veterans