Mental Health First Aid Awareness
Duration: 4 Hours
Delivery Method: Virtual or Face-to-Face
Course Capacity: 16
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) awareness is a short course, designed to provide delegates with a basic understanding of mental health and an introduction to Mental Health First Aid.
MHFA Aware Course Content
This course raises awareness of mental health.
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma.
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues.
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing.
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
MHFA Aware Course Aims
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health